Here's the low-down of what happened in 2010:
- New Year's Day - Told brothers that I'm gay.
- Moved in with my new best buddy, Richie.
- January 31st - Threw a sweet substitute party in lieu of my brother's wedding. I'm the best best-man there ever was at a wedding that didn't happen.
- Valentine's Day - Told my parents that I'm gay, received Bon Jovi's Greatest Hits album.
- My little sister turned twelve.
- I went on a road trip to Disneyland/Something Corporate with my buds Richie and Melissa.
- First hangover?
- First experience at the Pride festival, see previous blog.
- Solo road trip to Wyoming/Idaho.
- 4th of July: first time introducing a boy to my parents and grandma. Quote from grandma - "Your friend is nice."
- Turned 22.
- Grandpa Wood passed away. He had a huge impact on the lives of many, all for the better.
- Started new position at the bank. Love it.
- Worked hard.
- Worked harder.
- Reprised my role as "Santa Clause" at a friend's family Christmas Eve party, still hated Christmas.