- I camped in Circleville with some wonderful people who know what is important in life.
- I drove to Denver with strangers and drove home with new family.
- I met one of my musical influences - Andrew McMahon.
- I witnessed a meeting of the gods when Elton John and Billy Joel joined forces in SL, UT.
- I played keyboard for two musicals.
- I bought a brand new car.
- I came out of the closet.
- I saw a billion movies.
- I rediscovered my love of books.
- I moved three times.
- I played on a softball team.
- I saw the Backstreet Boys perform.
- I saw Ben Folds perform (with the Utah Symphony).
- I ate brie and triscuits.
- I got a tattoo.
- I danced on two pianos simultaneously.
- I toasted my brother at a night in his honor.
- I went on a business trip.
- I shot a big-ass gun.
- I danced a lot.
- I fell in love.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
21 & Invincible
Since tomorrow is my birthday, I wanted to make a quick list of what I did while I was 21.