This is even better than my original plan for the following reasons:
- I can keep my beard and not feel guilty for being in violation of the Honor Code.
- I don't have to kick my mild swearing habit.
- I can enjoy a little bit of extra money while I do online classes and night school.
- I won't be throwing money away by paying rent.
- I still get to hang with all my friends who live in the SL valley.
- I won't be looking over my shoulder everytime I accidentally blurt out "That's what she said."
I'll be honest, I didn't really think I would get into BYU- but it was worth a shot.