- Joined not one, but TWO Fantasy Football Leagues and (until this week) dominated BOTH of them. My team names? The Superflies, and The Silver Mullet.
- Attended an NFL opener party at a pub, starting the night off with a Bud Light rather than my usual Long Island.
- Drove a truck with a nasty "Skin" window sticker on the back (please ignore the fact that I drove the truck to Ikea.)
- Read Maxim, and enjoyed it.
- Watched Summerslam.
- Played on a softball team.
- Started my second bowling team - "The Gutter-Done's"
- Wore University of Utah garb in public and actively followed the score throughout the night, insulting the Cougars at every opportunity.
- Shaved (and regrew) my beard in a week's time.
- Potato-sack raced.
- Wore a baseball hat.
- Kissed a girl
Monday, September 27, 2010
Becoming a Man
Here is a condensed list of manly things I have done lately: