"When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and
remember each other."

Sunday, November 7, 2010

An update

I have been meaning to post something for quite some time now. Here is a list of topics that I have been wanting to blog about:
  • People who suck at driving.
  • Friends being awesome.
  • Family being awesome.
  • People who shouldn't be driving anymore.
  • Road construction.
  • Starting a new job (promotion!).
  • Honking my car horn.
  • Florence + The Machine.
  • Katy Perry (spelling?).
  • Thai food.
  • Angels in America.
  • Still being gay.
  • Political discussions with Grandma.
  • Crappy drivers almost killing me.
  • The Crazy Corn Maze.
  • Halloween [don't ask ;) ... ].
  • Honesty.
  • Dishonesty.
  • Night drives (when the crazies are off the road).
  • Scissor Sisters.
  • My first parking ticket (having nothing to do with me being a better driver than everyone else).
  • The pursuit of _______.
Obviously, I cannot be expected to write posts dedicated to each topic. Use your imagine, if you're really wondering how my life is going :)

Thank you and good night!

3 comments:

Jennif said...

ANGELS IN AMERICA!!!!
KATY PERRY!!! (i'm obsessed.)

Life sounds amazing, Cousin Kyle. Please come see me.

Rach said...

that doesn't count as a blog post. I'm just sayin.

Daniel Garner said...

I am pretty interested about the political conversation with grandma. those are always fun.