My dear cousin, Kylie (from Connecticut) tagged me. So here are six of my many quirks:
1. I sometimes get the overwhelming urge to shake my right hand violently. Knowing that such behavior makes me look a little crazy, I usually channel the energy by rapidly rubbing my hands together. You may or may not have noticed.
2. I waste at least twenty minutes a day at work focused on facing my money, and everybody else's. I also spend at least ten minutes after playing any board game that involves cards. This time is spent turning all the cards the same way.
3. Cheap lotion makes me uneasy.
4. I refuse to fill my gas tank up without washing my front and back windows. Even if it is raining, the windows need to be washed. I would only regret it if I didn't.
5. It is impossible for me to fall directly to sleep. I get up to use the bathroom one last time approximately fifteen minutes after I lay down. This was a big problem for the first bit of my mission because I slept on the top bunk and it was hard to get up and down without shaking the whole bed.
6. I always sit indian style.