"When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and
remember each other."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The New Plan

Dear Friends,
As most of you know, my life is currently at a crossroads. I have a lot of options on my plate, but I'm having a hard time getting a grip on my silverware.
Not any more.
I have reached a decision. An important one. I have finally chosen a school and pinpointed when I will be going. It seems perfect. Now all I have to do is apply and get accepted.
The school I will be going to starting Summer of 2009 is . . . . Brigham Young University in Provo.
Now, this might come as a shock to some of you (cough-Landon-cough), but I feel right about this. When I first got home from the mission, my plan was to go to BYU. For some reason, I had a hard time committing to that plan. This last week, I was experiencing what I am calling a "higher sensitivity" thanks to my solo road trip. This is when it occurred to me that BYU is the best place for me to be.
So, I will continue to work for Wells Fargo and will eventually transfer down to Provo. Then, in the fall, my boys Steve and BigCat will be back from their missions and we will live happily ever after in what will easily be the most happenin place in P-town.
Thanks for caring.
Kyle
PS- Although I will live in Provo, I refuse to let that place get the best of me. I will still be liberal. I will still wear bright red neck-ties. And I will still refuse to jog outside.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Kyle, that's exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll miss having you live close, but I'm sure you and Landon will still see each other a lot! Congrats on your decision, I'm sure you'll love it.

Marye said...

SWEET! I'm glad you figured out what you want to do!!!

Cammi Olson Bates said...

byu is cool i guess! I hated doing blood drives there cause everyone either passed out or threw up, or lied about their weight... anyway, good education there. They have an on campus jamba juice! makes it worth it!

glad you're blogging! I can get the scoop now

Chris Ludlow said...

Kyle that is awesome! You will be missed at the Gym everynight but maybe we can still go like once every two weeks or something with you! I think they have Golds in AF... maybe we could meet there???

Good luck with getting all of the application completed. I know it can be so much fun to write out the application essays and whatnot. If you need anything, let me know!